OCVM-10 (Cat.B) Training
Training with Avesco Rent
OCVM-10 (Cat.B) training courses are intended for people who use special road-rail vehicles (eg: road-rail excavators). This training organized by Avesco Rent takes place in Bern. The training takes place over 3 days followed by an exam.
The training will be carried out for:
- CAT M323 (Road-Rail Excavator)
- Bergmann 2060 (Road-Rail Dumper)
- Bergmann 2090 (Road-Rail Dumper)
- Manitou ART 17TH (Road-rail platforms)
- UNAC 22TRR (Road-rail shovel)
- New Holland MH plus S (Road-Rail Loaders)
In collaboration with MEV, the license is valid for 5 years once the exam has been passed. After this period, we also offer certification renewal.
Condition of admission:
› You have completed driver training on your work vehicle.
› You have enough experience with this vehicle.
› The medical examination (grade 1) is positive (the medical examination is included in the training at Avesco Rent).