Settling tank according to SIA-431 Avesco Rent's sedimentation tanks are tanks that guarantee maximum slowing of the water's motility, so that solids such as cement particles, gravel, sand, and sludge particles settle very easily to the bottom of the tank. The settled water is then treated (possibly neutralised) or can be discharged directly into the clear or wastewater. The deposited sediment must be removed by suction and disposed of in accordance with the applicable laws. They are designed in accordance with SIA 431 and guarantee optimal water treatment on site.
The developed components in the ponds distinguish the Avesco Rent Water Protection Systems from the traditional simple settling tanks :
- Optimised inlet compartment, ensuring slower water movement and optimum settling performance.
- Inlet elbows with hose connectors for easy pump connection.
- Additional inlet fittings with flanges simplify the connection of several basins together.
- Easily interchangeable inlet and outlet flange connections for connecting any type of pipe to the tank.
- A manually adjustable toggle bar allows for optimal settling and flow and can also be adjusted during operation.
Avesco Rent's water protection systems are designed for safe use :
- A solid substructure with stringers allows safe installation, even on unstabilised building sites.
- Foldable or removable protective grids on the basins prevent falls and can be optionally supplied.
- To secure the access during maintenance, welded inner rungs and outer aluminum ladders are installed. The installations are designed for the rapid implementation of fall arrest systems, where necessary.
- Stacking blocks mounted in the corners allow safe and space-saving stacking when storing the installations. Stacking of full or filled WPSs is not permitted.
- Forklift sockets allow safe loading and unloading of the system.