We are aware that training is very important for people’s professional development, even more so when it comes to safety.
In order to promote safety within our company, but also within other companies, we have become an IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) approved centre, we promote the safe and effective use of powered access vehicles) and we train people on the use of aerial platforms.
Working with platforms presents a certain danger, so we recommend that you do IPAF training, in order to obtain the PAL (Powered Access License) card which certifies your knowledge.
Our center offers the following categories:
- Static vertical (IPAF-category 1a)
- Multidirectional static (IPAF-category 1b)
- Vertical cabinet (IPAF category 3a)
- Multidirectional mobile (IPAF category 3b)
- Duration of the course: one day of training in two parts: theoretical and practical.
IPAF-VSAA Course Content:
Operation and capacity of the platforms for safe work at height Risks to consider and how to prevent them
Staging of practical cases
Messa in scena di casi pratici
Validity of the PAL card: unlimited validity in Switzerland and 5 years abroad
- 18 years
- Average knowledge of French (reading and conversational)
- Good physical and mental health
- Don’t be afraid of heights
- Course location: Puidoux (VD) – Langenthal (BE)
- Course dates: to be agreed with our trainer (please send a request for information using the appropriate form)