The sedimentation chamber is dimensioned in accordance with SIA 431 and guarantees optimum water treatment on the construction site. The compact system is designed for the separation of solids and neutralisation of alkaline construction site wastewater according to the continuous circulation principle.
The sludge is settled in the settling compartment and the clean water flows into the neutralisation compartment. A gassing unit is placed at the bottom of the neutralisation compartment.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is introduced into the alkaline water in the form of fine bubbles with the aid of this gassing unit and thus dissolves very effectively in the water. The CO2 reacts with the water to form carbonic acid and thus lowers the pH of the alkaline water.
The components developed in the tanks distinguish the Avesco Rent water protection systems compact systems from the traditional settling and neutralisation tanks:
- Optimised inlet compartment, ensuring slower water movement and optimum settling performance.
- Inlet elbows with hose connectors simplify the connection of pumps.
- Additional inlet fittings with flanges simplify the connection of several basins together.
- Easily interchangeable inlet and outlet flange connections for connecting any type of pipe to the tank.
- A manually adjustable toggle bar allows for optimal settling and flow and can also be adjusted during operation.
- The collection and entry channel in the neutralisation ensures maximum utilisation of the neutralisation capacity.
Avesco Rent’s water protection systems compact systems are designed for safe use
A solid substructure with stringers allows safe installation, even on unstabilised building sites.
- Foldable or removable protective grids on the basins prevent a fall and can be ordered as an option
- To secure access during maintenance, welded inner rungs and outer aluminium ladders are installed. The installations are designed for the rapid implementation of fall arrest systems, where necessary
- Stacking blocks mounted in the corners allow safe and space-saving stacking when storing the installations. Stacking of full or filled PEIs is not permitted.
- Forklift sockets allow the system to be loaded and unloaded safely.
IPE control with remote monitoring and alarm messages.
The monitoring and control system of the Avesco Rent Water Protection Systems is designed in a modular way. The basic functions are already integrated in the central control system. Expansions can be implemented quickly. All systems operate automatically, even without an online connection.
The measured data is continuously recorded and transmitted to the Avesco Rent cloud via the data network. The recorded values can be viewed via the Internet. Access is restricted to authorised persons with a username and password and to WTS specialists.
System technology, mounted in the control compartment.
The central control unit is available in two variants and can be easily replaced if necessary :
The programming of alarm messages, the configuration of the system monitoring and the setting up of the measurement data recording are done online
Measurement data storage and secure parameterisation in the WTS Cloud.
1 pH measure (Standard)
Other measuring instruments can be easily connected to the WTS control system at any time
- Additional pH measurements
- Turbidity measurement
- Level measurement
- Flow rate measurement (water counter)
Can be done via the WTS data network from any Internet connection or from a smartphone.
SMS, email, flash lamp.
The power supply to the system is also monitored remotely, a failure is immediately reported according to the alarm plan.
Switching to battery backup and alarm message via SMS or e-mail.
The gas supply for pH neutralisation is available in two variants and can be easily replaced or extended if necessary :
- 1 gas module G max. 2 (3) cylinders (in the control compartment) and/or 1 cylinder frame outside
- Manual switching of gas cylinders
2 Gas modules G max. 2(3) cylinders (in the control compartment) and or 2-cylinder frames outside. Automatic switchover to the gas supply for 2×2 (3) cylinders or cylinder racks.
- Monitoring of gas cylinder pressure, alarm message in case of empty cylinders or operation on reserve.
Monitoring of the pressure in the neutralisation chamber, alarm in case of too low or too high pressure.
Gassing unit in 3 sizes:
- Straight laying of the pipes, resulting in an optimal gas supply
- Optimal gas distribution to 6 or 8 pipes in parallel
- Easy replacement of damaged pipe sections
- Easy cleaning, low wear
Any pumps that may be required are provided by the customer.
In the control cabin there is a 230 V AC / 10 A connection for supplying a pump with pH monitoring
The central control unit can be extended with other modules by means of a simple connection.
- Pump control 400 V AC, 16/32 A, including dry-running protection.
- Monitoring the well, empty and/or overflow message
- Bypass valve control • Flocculant dosage
- Measurement of the amount of water treated (water meter)
The installation can be quickly adapted with additional equipment, available as an option:
- Washing platform
- Quickly mounted anti-fall safety system when needed
- Various versions of pipe fittings for inlet and outlet
- Frame for multi-lift mounting