System technology, fitted in the steering cabinet.
The central control is available in two variants and can be easily replaced if necessary :
Automatic control, alarm system only possible locally on the touch screen control.
Permanent data recording with easy reading on a USB stick
The programming of alarm messages, the configuration of the system monitoring and the setting up of the measurement data recording are done online
Measurement data storage and secure parameterisation in the WTS Cloud.
1 pH measurement (Standard)
Other measuring instruments can be easily connected to the IPE central control at any time
- Additional pH measurements
- Turbidity measurement
- Level measurement
- Flow measurement (water meter)
Can be done via the WTS data network from any internet connection or from a smartphone.
SMS, email, flashlight.
The power supply to the system is also monitored remotely, a failure is immediately reported according to the alarm plan.
Switching to battery backup and alarm message via SMS or e-mail.
The gas supply for pH neutralisation is available in two variants and can be easily replaced or extended if necessary :
- 1 gas module G max. 2 (3) cylinders (in the control compartment) and/or 1 cylinder frame outside
- Manual switching of gas cylinders
2 Gas modules G max. 2(3) cylinders (in the control compartment) and or 2 cylinder frames outside.
- Automatic switchover to gas supply for 2×2 (3) cylinders or cylinder frames.
- Monitoring of gas cylinder pressure, alarm message in case of empty cylinders or operation on reserve.
- Monitoring of the pressure in the neutralisation chamber, alarm in case of too low or too high pressure.
- Gas unit in 3 sizes
- Straight laying of the pipes, resulting in an optimal gas supply
- Optimal gas distribution to 6 or 8 pipes in parallel
- Easy replacement of damaged pipe sections
- Easy cleaning, low wear
Any pumps required are provided by the customer. In the control cabin there is a 230 V AC / 10 A connection for supplying a pump with monitoring according to the pH value.
The central control unit can be extended with other modules by means of a simple connection.
- Pump control 400 V AC, 16/32 A, including dry-running protection
- Monitoring the well, empty and/or overflow message
- Valve control (Bypass) – Flocculant dosing
- Measurement of the amount of water treated (water meter)
The installation can be quickly adapted with additional equipment, available as an option:
- Washing platform
- Quickly installed fall protection system if required
- Various versions of pipe fittings for inlet and outlet
- Chassis for multi-lift assembly