The components developed in the Neutralisation basin distinguish the Avesco Rent Water Protection Systems from simple traditional neutralisation basins:
Avesco Rent CO2 gassing units available in 3 sizes:
- Gassing unit CO2 135/90
- Gassing unit CO2 80/60
- Gassing unit CO2 110
Benefits of the Avesco Rent CO2 gassing units
- Delivered ready to use, can also be installed onto filled basins.
- Straight pipe laying, resulting in an optimal and economical gas supply.
- Optimal gas distribution to 6 or 8 pipes in parallel.
- Easy replacement of damaged hose sections.
- Easy cleaning, low wear.
- Rapid pH reduction.
- Safe mounting position thanks to interchangeable feet.
- Guarantees optimum, economical neutralisation of water on site.
Avesco Rent's water protection systems are designed for safe use.
- A solid substructure with stringers allows safe installation, even on unestablished building site ground.
- Foldable or removable protective grids on the basins prevent a fall and can be ordered as an option.
- To secure access during maintenance, welded inner rungs and outer aluminum ladders are installed. The installations are designed for the rapid implementation of anti-fall systems, where necessary.
- Stacking blocks mounted in the corners allow for safe and space-saving stacking when storing the installations. Stacking of full or filled WTS is not permitted.
- Forklift sockets allow the system to be loaded and unloaded safely.