The neutralisation basins are equipped with one or more CO2 gassing units and guarantee optimal and economical neutralisation of the water on site.
The components developed in the basins distinguish the Avesco Rent Water Protection Systems from simple traditional neutralisation basins:
Avesco Rent CO2 gassing units available in 3 sizes:
- Gassing unit CO2 135/90
- Gassing unit CO2 80/60
- Gassing unit CO2 110
Benefits of the Avesco Rent CO2 gassing units
- Delivered ready to use, can also be installed onto filled basins
- Straight pipe laying, resulting in an optimal and economical gas supply
- Optimal gas distribution to 6 or 8 pipes in parallel
- Easy replacement of damaged hose sections
- Easy cleaning, low wear
- Rapid pH reduction
- Safe mounting position thanks to interchangeable feet
Avesco Rent's water protection systems are designed for safe use.
- A solid substructure with stringers allows safe installation, even on unestablished building site ground.
- Foldable or removable protective grids on the basins prevent a fall and can be ordered as an option.
- To secure access during maintenance, welded inner rungs and outer aluminum ladders are installed. The installations are designed for the rapid implementation of anti-fall systems, where necessary.
- Stacking blocks mounted in the corners allow for safe and space-saving stacking when storing the installations. Stacking of full or filled WTS is not permitted.
- Forklift sockets allow the system to be loaded and unloaded safely.